Tuesday 28 August 2012

Mouria (The Mulberry Tree)


By Jay
                              
Mum and Dad at Mouria

Most nights we have been going to dinner at a place called Mouria (the mulberry tree. 
Greek salad
Hortokeftedes
Sophia with potatokeftedes






Mouria has really nice food and is close. We found it quite cheap. The waiters are really nice too. 




Some of my favourite things to eat there were the Hortokeftedes (Vegetable meatballs), Garlic dip, Papoutsia (little shoes or stuffed eggplant). 



They were just a few of my favourites but I had lots more. 






Tonight we are going there for the last time. I wish it wasn’t the last time! These are some of the photos we have been taking there.
                 

2 comments:

  1. I sit here at work eating my weetbix and I am drooling over the amazing food that you have been eating !! Great that you have taken lots of photos as it is sad to not be able to go there all the time but you have great memories and photos to remind you ! Keep the updates coming they are great. Susan K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that food looks so yummy, Jay! The garlic dip and the stuffed eggplant sound delicious. I've just had dinner, but you've made me hungry again!

    ReplyDelete